Welcome to AviRate International
- Certified Airline Ratings -
- Quality-Score of Air India decreased: Cabin Crew fight in-flight.
- Quality-Score of Silver Airways decreased: Unprofessional degrading treatment.
- Quality-Score of British Airways decreased: Violation of Equality Act 2010.
- After current evaluation Easyjet remains not recommended.
- Quality-Score of Aer Lingus decreased:
Poor management of flight cancellations and non-existent communication with stranded passengers.
- Quality-Score of Southwest Airlines decreased: Unjustified booting.
- Quality-Score of American Airlines after two incidents decreased:
1. Non-exemplary behavior of the crew, fisticuffs with ground crew.
2. Negligent endangering of passengers by violation of duty of compulsory attendance.
- Quality-Score of United Airlines decreased:
Negligent death of a dog in overhead bin.
- Safety rating of US-Bangla Airlines decreased: Due to fatal crash.
- People's ViennaLine rated as 4-Star Premium Airline.
- Thai Airways rated as 4-Star Premium Airline.
- Quality-Score of Delta Air Lines decreased:
Occurences at Flight DL-2195 on 2/21.
- Quality-Score of Transavia Airlines (NL) decreased:
Unjustified expulsion of 2 Passengers from flight HV-6902.
- Quality-Score of Ural Airlines decreased:
Disgusting incident tolerated by cabin crew on 2/16.
- Quality-Score of Indigo Airlines decreased:
Unjustified denied boarding.
- Safety rating of Dana Air decreased to "Not Recommended": Due to
latest serious incidents.
- Safety rating of Iran Aseman Airlines decreased to "Not
Recommended": Due to fatal crash on 2/18/2018.
- Quality-Score of Emirates Airline decreased: Unjustified expulsion of
- Quality-Score of Qantas decreased: Due to inconclusive diversion of
flight QF7 on 2/18/2018.
- Quality-Score of Southwest Airlines decreased: Lack of operational
- Safety rating re-check of United Airlines initiated.
- Safety rating re-check of Delta Airlines initiated.
- Safety rating of Saratov Airlines decreased: Due to fatal crash on 2/11.
- Quality-Score of American Airlines decreased: Poor passenger assistance.
- Quality-Score of Allegiant Air decreased: Poor passenger assistance.
- TRAVEL ALERT:
Due to recent events, we advise against flights in Nigeria until further notice. Civil aviation in Nigeria is endangered as the competent authorities are currently unable to ensure the enforcement of safety regulations.
- Safety rating of Vistara Airlines decreased: Due to safety violations.
- Quality-Score of Lufthansa decreased: Poor passenger assistance.
- Safety rating of Air Zimbabwe decreased: Due to lack of maintanance.
- SAFETY ALERT: Nigerian aviation regulatory authority fails to ensure compliance with safety regulations. Posing significant risks to air travel.
- Quality-Score of Alaska Airlines increased.
- Quality-Score of PAWA Dominicana decreased.
- Quality-Score of Turkish Airlines increased.