Welcome to AviRate International
- Certified Airline Ratings -
- Safety rating of Air Peace increased - IOSA certificate obtained.
- Safety rating of Air Seychelles increased - IOSA certificate obtained.
- Safety rating of Transair Congo decreased - Expired IOSA. The Airline has been added to the "NOT RECOMMENDED" list.
- Safety rating of Air Niugini decreased after fatal water landing on Sep. 28th.
- Safety rating of Lion Air decreased due to fatal crash on Oct. 28th.
- Virgin Atlantic Airways again awarded as 5 star airline for the second consecutive year, after becoming europe's very first 5-Star rated Airline ever in 2017.
Due to the removal of Indonesian airlines from the EU no-fly list and a positive ICAO country auditon,
the safety ratings of the following airlines have been upgraded:
|Indonesia Air Asia:||BB+|
|Indonesia Air Asia X:||A-|
|Jhonlin Air transport:||BB+|
|Trigana Air Service:||BB+|
- The safety rating of Air Peace decreased: IOSA expired.
- The safety rating of Med-View Airlines decreased: IOSA expired.
- Mustique Airways removed from Not Recommended list: Due to Positive Country Audit.
- Safety rating of Southwest Airlines decreased: Fatal accident WN1380 4/17/18.
- Quality-Score of AnadoluJet decreased.
- Safety recheck of Southwest Airlines initiated: Fatal mid-flight incident.
- Quality-Score of American Airlines decreased: Ceiling cover fell on a baby's head.
- Quality-Score of Aeroflot decreased: Discriminatory incidents and lack of care.