Welcome to AviRate International
- Certified Airline Ratings -
- Mustique Airways removed from Not Recommended list: Due to Positive Country Audit.
- Safety rating of Southwest Airlines decreased: Fatal accident WN1380 4/17/18.
- Quality-Score of AnadoluJet decreased.
- Safety recheck of Southwest Airlines initiated: Fatal mid-flight incident.
- Quality-Score of American Airlines decreased: Ceiling cover fell on a baby's head.
- Quality-Score of Aeroflot decreased: Discriminatory incidents and lack of care.
- Quality-Score of Air India decreased: Cabin Crew fight in-flight.
- Quality-Score of Silver Airways decreased: Unprofessional degrading treatment.
- Quality-Score of British Airways decreased: Violation of Equality Act 2010.
- After current evaluation Easyjet remains not recommended.
- Quality-Score of Aer Lingus decreased:
Poor management of flight cancellations and non-existent communication with stranded passengers.
- Quality-Score of Southwest Airlines decreased: Unjustified booting.
- Quality-Score of American Airlines after two incidents decreased:
1. Non-exemplary behavior of the crew, fisticuffs with ground crew.
2. Negligent endangering of passengers by violation of duty of compulsory attendance.
- Quality-Score of United Airlines decreased:
Negligent death of a dog in overhead bin.
- Safety rating of US-Bangla Airlines decreased: Due to fatal crash.
- People's ViennaLine rated as 4-Star Premium Airline.
- Thai Airways rated as 4-Star Premium Airline.